Furthermore, for the fact that there is multiple possible similar names or tickers for the same Cryptocurrency around the globe as an inherent nature of most blockchain networks that allows this functionality and has not any restrictions to prevent the frequency of same alias “Coin Name and Ticker”, therefore , Arabcoin (ARB) or any other ERC20 Token adopted by ADAX Exchange (so-called herein “Arabcoins”) is not indicating by any mean to any other Cryptocurrencies in the world may have same name or tiker except the ones developed directly by Arabtizor Holdings Inc and announced officially over their website (www.arabtizor.com) with their unique Smart Contract address, meanwhile, any company, website, seller, developer or otherwise might announce elsewhere for their Cryptocurrency which might has potential similarity in the name or ticker of ours then it DOESN’T mean it’s the same, unless there is FIVE essential conditions MUST be available collectively in this Cryptocurrency to be considered our digital asset and pertaining to us as being applied:
- Developed by Arabtizor Holdings Inc. by formal disclosure on the official website www.arabtizor.com
- Processed for Pre-Sale or ICO exclusively by Arabtizor holdings Inc. as the exclusive and authorized party to do so.
- Being listed through ADAX Exchange exclusively in stage one of live launch.
- Built into ERC20 blockchain network by unique Smart Contract and approved quantity.
- Matching the Smart Contract Address which is disclosed over Arabtizor Holdings Inc. website for the respective Cryptocurrency which published in each page of every developed Cryptocurrency and being check-able through the verified profile over the public ledger of Etherscan.io